Papers of Patricia Frazer Lamb, 1952-1979 (inclusive), 1952-1973 (bulk)
- Majority of material found within 1952-1973
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
1 linear feet (1 carton)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The papers of Patricia Frazer Lamb were given to the Schlesinger Library in October 1985 by Patricia Frazer Lamb.
By: Doreen Drury
- Africa--Description and travel
- Caribbean Area--Description and travel
- Child rearing
- College teachers
- Finance, Personal
- Great Britain--Description and travel
- Health--History--20th century
- Medical students
- Parent and child
- Philippines--Politics and government
- Sex in marriage
- South America--Description and travel
- United States--Politics and government--20th century
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975
- Voyages and travels
- Women authors
- Lamb, Patricia Frazer. Papers of Patricia Frazer Lamb, 1952-1979 (inclusive), 1952-1973 (bulk): A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA