Papers of Elinor C. Guggenheimer, 1959-1980
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
1 linear feet (1 carton)
For complete résumé, see folder #1.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection, the gift of Elinor Coleman Guggenheimer, was received by the Schlesinger Library on October 21, 1977 and August 12, 1980.
By: Jane S. Knowles
- Child development
- City planning
- Consumer protection--New York (State)--New York
- Day care centers--New York (State)--New York
- New York (N.Y.)--Officials and employees
- Parks--New York (State)--New York
- Public officers
- Recreation--New York (State)--New York
- Women's rights
- Guggenheimer, Elinor C., 1912-2008. Papers of Elinor C. Guggenheimer, 1959-1980: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA