Papers of Mildred Buchanan Flagg, 1876-1955 (inclusive), 1900-1955 (bulk)
- Majority of material found within 1900-1955
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
1.67 linear feet (4 file boxes)
Letters in the unnumbered folders are arranged alphabetically. While most folders contain letters to Mrs. Flagg, many contain letters addressed to others that were collected by Mrs. Flagg as part of her autograph collection.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Received Aug. 1960. Gift of Mildred Buchanan Flagg (Mrs. Francis J.), 99 Kirkstall Road, Newtonville, Massachusetts.
- Lord, Myra B. History of the New England Woman's Press Association, 1885-1931. Newton, The Graphic Press, 1932
- Flagg, Mildred Buchanan. A boy of Salem. N.Y., Thomas Nelson, 1940.
- Flagg, Mildred Buchanan. Plymouth maid. N.Y., Thomas Nelson, 1937
- Flagg, Mildred Buchanan. Community English. N.Y., Macmillan, 1921.
- White, William Allen. A certain rich man, edited by Mildred B. Flagg. N. Y., Macmillan, 1930
- Box 1: #1-74
- Box 2: #75-198
- Box 3: #199-314
- Box 4: #315-429
- Flagg, Mildred Buchanan, 1886-1980. Papers of Mildred Buchanan Flagg, 1876-1955 (inclusive), 1900-1955 (bulk): A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA