Records of the Family Planning Oral History Project, 1909-1984
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Records may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
.83 linear feet ((2 file boxes) plus 1 audiotape)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The research materials for the Family Planning Oral History Project were given to the Schlesinger Library by Jeannette Bailey Cheek, Ellen Chesler, and James W. Reed, interviewers for the Project, between 1973 and 1983, and by the Population Council in 1984.
- Box 1: 1-10
- Box 2: 11-23
By: Nancy Lattanzio
- Abortion--New York (State)
- Abortion--United States
- Birth control--United States
- Euthanasia--United States
- Maginnis, Patricia Therese
- Marriage counseling
- Maternal and infant welfare
- National Abortion Rights Action League
- New York (State)--Politics and government
- Phelan, Lana Clarke
- Public health--Kentucky
- Taiwan--Social conditions
- Women in medicine
- Women in science--United States
- Women physicians
- Family Planning Oral History Project. Records of the Family Planning Oral History Project, 1909-1984: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA