Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
1.83 linear feet (1 carton, 2 file boxes)
- Series I. Margaret Bridgman
- Series II. Leoline Waterman Bridgman
- Series III. Family photographs
- Series IV. Walter Ray Bridgman
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Margaret Bridgman, 1979.
Accession number: 79-M25
Processed by: Katherine Kraft
The following items have been removed from the collection:
- 8 photographs of Yale Class of 1881 and reunions, Walter Ray Bridgman dorm room at Yale, and Walter Ray Bridgman diplomas sent to Yale.
- Carton 1: Series I-IV
- Box 2: Miscellaneous letters-Letters to various family members re: Walter Ray Bridgman's death.
- Box 3: Letters from Horace D. Taft-"Some scholarly notes on Kipling and other authors, 1899- "
By: Katherine Kraft
- Bridgman, Margaret. Papers of Margaret Bridgman, 1890-1978: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA