Papers of Thérèse Bonney, 1931-1994 (inclusive), 1931-1965 (bulk)
- 1931-1994 (inclusive), 1931-1965 (bulk)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
0.2 linear feet ((1/2 file box) plus 17 photograph folders)
Additional material (accession number 94-M167) was added to the collection in January 2016. This material is located in #23.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The papers of Thérèse Bonney were given to the Schlesinger Library by Thérèse Bonney in May 1960, January 1961, and July 1965 and by Louis Baranowsky in November 1994.
Accession numbers: 123, 251, 911, 1186
Processed by: Ingeborg O'Reilly and Philip Sisson
The following items have been removed from the collection and transferred to the Schlesinger Library Printed Materials Division:
- Europe's Children by Thérèse Bonney, 1944
- The Women of England by Margaret Biddle, 194
By: Ingeborg O'Reilly, Philip Sisson
Updated and additional material added: January 2016
By: Mark Vassar
- Bonney, Thérèse, 1894-1978. Papers of Thérèse Bonney, 1931-1994 (inclusive), 1931-1965 (bulk): A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA