Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
.83 linear feet ((2 file boxes) plus 4 oversize volumes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mary Ellicott Arnold, Ridley Creek Road, Moylan, Pennsylvania. Received 1961-1962, 1964.
- Arnold, Mary Ellicott. The story of Tompkinsville. The Cooperative League, N.Y., 1940.
- Arnold, Mary Ellicott and Mabel Reed. In the land of the grasshopper song. Vantage Press, N.Y., 1957.
- Coady, M.M. Masters of their own destiny. Harpers and Brothers Publishers, N.Y., 1939.
- Fowler, Bertram B. The Lord helps those... The Vanguard Press, N.Y., 1938.
- Box 1: Folders 1-11, Vols. 1, 3
- Box 2: Folders 12-22, Vols. 4, 6
- Consumer cooperatives
- Cost and standard of living
- Fishers--Newfoundland--Homes and haunts
- Housing, Cooperative
- Indians of North America
- Maine--Social conditions
- Miners--Nova Scotia--Homes and haunts
- Newfoundland--Social conditions
- Nova Scotia--Social conditions
- Restaurant management
- Vinalhaven (Me.)--Social conditions
- Arnold, Mary Ellicott. Papers of Mary Ellicott Arnold, 1908-1958: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA