Collection of Edward G. and Hortense R. Levy, 1829-1972
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Items may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
.21 linear feet ((1/2 file box) plus 1 photograph folder, 1 folio+ folder)
The collection is arranged alphabetically by author and then by subject.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection was given to the Schlesinger Library in August 1989 by Edward G. and Hortense R. Levy.
By: Deborah A. Richards
- Advertising cards--United States
- Anti-feminism--United States
- Bloomer costume
- Consumer goods--United States
- Household supplies--United States
- New Orleans (La.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Postage stamps
- Sewing machines
- Trade cards
- Women automobile drivers--United States
- Women--Health and hygiene--United States
- Women--Suffrage--United States
- Levy, Edward G.. Collection of Edward G. and Hortense R. Levy, 1829-1972: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA