Icluded are items related to metropolitan planning of Greater Berlin, planning of Istanbul, Cologne, and Boston; lectures given at the GSD on Site and Shelter, and Housing; some writings co-authored with Walter Gropius; materials on Wagner's prefabricated house project; a few items by Wagner’s son Bernard.
- 1924-1965 (inclusive), 1937-1957 (bulk).
- Majority of material found within 1937 - 1957
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
1 linear feet (1 box that contains 132 file folders (130 letter size file folders and 2 legal size file folders).)
Biographical / Historical
- Papers of Martin Wagner
- A Descriptive Inventory of the Holdings at the Frances Loeb Library
- Special Collections, Frances Loeb Library, Harvard University Graduate School of Design
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English. Content titles in German, English, or Turkish.
- EAD ID
Part of the Frances Loeb Library Repository
The archival collections at GSD consist of primary source materials that further academic research in the design fields both within the GSD and beyond Harvard University. These materials, individually and collectively, offer engaging documentation of design history, theory, and practice. For further information, please visit: https://guides.library.harvard.edu/gsd/archives
48 Quincy St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA
(617) 496-5929 (Fax)