Morton H. Levine collection
- Levine, Morton H. (Morton Harold) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Extent3 record cartons : papers
1 box : photographs
- William C. Bier, S. J., Privacy: A Vanishing Value? New York: Fordham University Press, 1980.
- Yehudi A. Cohen, Man in Adaptation: The Institutional Framework, Chicago: Aldine/Atherton, 1971.
- Series I: Manuscripts authored by Morton H. Levine
- Series II: Translations of articles on Paleolithic art by Levine
- Series III: Miscellaneous articles on prehistoric art
- Series IV: Reference files: papers and articles collected on each site
- Series V: Card files
- Series VI: Photographs
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Art and anthropology
- Art, Prehistoric -- Europe
- Europe -- Antiquities
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- France
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- Spain
- Manuscripts (document genre).
- Paleolithic period -- Europe
- Research (document genres)
- Research notes
- Spain -- Antiquities
- Levine, Morton H. ( -1982). Collection (1900s-1960s): A Finding Aid
- Peabody Museum Archives: Qiong Wu, Simmons GSLIS intern
- Edition statement
- Last update 4/17/17.
- EAD ID
Part of the Peabody Museum Archives Repository
The Peabody Museum Archives contains primary source materials that reflect the Museum’s archaeological and ethnographic research and fieldwork since its founding in 1866. Archival collections contain photographs, documents, papers, and records of enduring value that were created or collected by the Museum, its individual affiliates, or other related entities. The collections also document the history or provenience, as well as the creation of many of the Museum’s artifact collections. To learn more about research visits at the Peabody Museum, please see https://www.peabody.harvard.edu/research-visits.
11 Divinity Ave.
Cambridge MA 02128 USA