Charles Doe Docket Books
- 1849 - 1896
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Extent1 collection (8 paige boxes and 1 half box)
- Series 1: Docket Books, 1859-1896 1859-1896
Thisseries is organized alphabetically by county within each year.
- Series 2: Miscellaneous, 1849-1890 1849-1890
Thisseries contains miscellaneous materials including: manuals;correspondence; notes; newsclippings; financial documents; andledgers.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- New Hampshire, Circuit Court
- NewHampshire, Circuit Court
- Judges -- New Hampshire.
- Charles Doe Docket Books, 1849-1896: Finding Aid
- Harvard Law School Library, Cambridge, MA 02138
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard Law School Library, Historical & Special Collections Repository
Harvard Law School Library's Historical & Special Collections (HSC) collects, preserves, and makes available research materials for the study of the law and legal history. HSC holds over 8,000 linear feet of manuscripts, over 100,000 rare books, and more than 70,000 visual images.
1545 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138 USA