- 1796 - 1845
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
- Series I. Letters to Joseph Story, 1807-1845 1807-1845
- Series II. Letters from Joseph Story, 1802-1844 1802-1844
- Series III. Miscellaneous, 1796-1842 1796-1842
Within eachseries and/or subseries individual items or folders are identified bybox and folder number. For example, the number 5-12 corresponds tobox 5, folder 12.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Copies
Finding aid updated by Margaret Peachy, January 2012.
- Story, Joseph. Papers, 1796-1845: Finding Aid.
- Harvard Law School Library, Cambridge, MA 02138
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard Law School Library, Historical & Special Collections Repository
Harvard Law School Library's Historical & Special Collections (HSC) collects, preserves, and makes available research materials for the study of the law and legal history. HSC holds over 8,000 linear feet of manuscripts, over 100,000 rare books, and more than 70,000 visual images.
1545 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138 USA