John M. (John Morgan) Bullard papers
- 1871 - 1964
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
The two boxes contain a printed, but unbound, copy of his manuscript, a typed carbon copy thereof, and various materials which Mr. Bullard collected in preparation for writing his book. There are a few personal items relating to the publication itself.
The papers contain correspondence, legal documents and briefs, printed material, pictures, newspaper clippings, and facsimiles of samples of handwriting.
- Born at New Bedford, Mass.
- A.B., Harvard, 1913.
- LL.B., Harvard, 1915.
- Member, Law firm of Crapo, Clifford, Prescott & Bullard, in New Bedford, Mass.
- Died August 31, 1965, at New Bedford, Mass.
- The Rotches. 1947.
- Captain Edmund Gardner. 1958.
- Friends' Academy, 1810-1960. 1960.
- The Greens As I Knew Them. 1964.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Bullard, John M. (John Morgan). Papers, 1871-1964: Finding Aid.
- Harvard Law School LibraryCambridge, MA 02138
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard Law School Library, Historical & Special Collections Repository
Harvard Law School Library's Historical & Special Collections (HSC) collects, preserves, and makes available research materials for the study of the law and legal history. HSC holds over 8,000 linear feet of manuscripts, over 100,000 rare books, and more than 70,000 visual images.
1545 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138 USA