Evro Layton personal archive
- 1963-2005 and [undated]
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Extent11.91 cubic feet (14 legal document boxes, 12 letter document boxes, 1 half-legal document boxes, 2 extra-wide document boxes, 1 flat box)
Biographical note on Evro Layton
- Correspondence, 1963-2005
- Research files, notes, and writings, 1963-2005 and [undated]
- Writings and drafts, 1965-2004 and [undated]
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Book industries and trade.
- Harvard University -- Libraries
- Harvard University -- Libraries -- Employees
- Printing -- Europe -- 16th century.
- Printing, Greek -- Italy -- History -- 16th century.
- Publishers and publishing -- Italy -- History -- 16th century.
- Publishers and publishing.
- Reference sources.
- Layton, Evro. Evro Layton personal archive, 1963-2005 and [undated] : an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- April 30, 2019
- Description rules
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA