Leverett Franklin Hooper personal archive
- 1871, 1883, 1915-1919
Extent5 cubic feet ((6 portfolio folders, 2 document boxes, 2 flat boxes) )
Biographical note for Leverett Franklin Hooper
Hooper married Lucia L. Gates (1893-1967) on October 1, 1921. They had two adopted children: Gerald (born 1932) and Gail (born 1936).
Hooper married Grace Martin Sessions (born 1858) on October 19, 1887. They had two children: Catherine B. Hooper (born 1889) and Leverett Franklin Hooper (1893-1975).
- Leverett Franklin Hooper Harvard college student and World War I ephemera, printed materials, and photographs, 1914-1919
- William Robert Hooper Harvard College undergraduate diploma, 1871
- Franklin Henry Hooper Harvard College undergraduate diploma, 1883
- Accession number: 17152; 2005 July 19.
- Hooper, Leverett in the U.S. Social Security Death Index, 1935-2014. AncestryLibrary.com (accessed July 6, 2018).
- Hooper, Leverett Franklin. Harvard Class of 1915, Fiftieth Anniversary Report. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Printed at the University, 1965.
- Hooper, Leverett Franklin. Harvard Class of 1915, Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Report. Cambridge, Massachusetts: The Cosmos Press, 1940.
- Hooper, Leverett Franklin. Secretary’s First Report, Harvard College Class of 1915. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Crimson Printing Company, 1916.
- Hooper, Leverett Franklin. Harvard Class Album, edited for the Class by the Photograph Committee, Vol. 26. Cambridge, Massachusetts: The Andover Press, 1915.
- Hooper, William Robert. Harvard University Archives. Harvard University Biographical files (i.e. "Quinquennial files"), circa 1700- : an inventory (HUG 300).
- Hooper, William Robert. Eleventh Report of The Class of 1871 of Harvard College June 1921 Fiftieth Anniversary. Cambridge, Massachusetts: The Riverside Press, 1921.
- Hooper, Franklin Henry. Harvard University Archives. Harvard University Biographical files (i.e. "Quinquennial files"), circa 1700- : an inventory (HUG 300).
- Pope, Charles Henry and Thomas Hooper, ed. Hooper Genealogy. Boston, Massachusetts: Published by Charles H. Pope, 1908.
Processing and arrangement details of each series are noted at the series level.
- African American soldiers.
- Battlefield maps.
- College students--Massachusetts--Cambridge.
- Ephemera (general object genre)
- Harvard College (1780- ). Class of 1871
- Harvard College (1780- ). Class of 1883
- Harvard University -- Alumni and alumnae
- Harvard University -- Student life
- Harvard University -- Students
- Hooper, Franklin Henry, 1862-1940.
- Hooper, William Robert, 1849-1884.
- Printed ephemera.
- Tourist maps.
- United States. Army--African American troops -- Photographs
- United States. Army. Field Artillery, 351st -- Photographs
- World War, 1914-1918 -- France -- Artillery operations
- Leverett Franklin Hooper personal archive, 1871, 1883, 1915-1919 : an inventory
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard (DACS)
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA