Helen L. Brooks collection relating to the Harvard University Underwater Sound Laboratory and the Harvard University Division of Engineering and Applied Physics Wives Committee
- Brooks, Helen L. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Extent.45 cubic feet (1 document box, 1 flat box)
Biographical note on Helen Brooks
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Black and white photographs.
- College teachers' spouses -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge -- Societies, etc.
- Division of Engineering and Applied Physics' Wives (Harvard University)
- Harvard Underwater Sound Laboratory.
- Harvard University -- Employees
- Harvard University -- Engineering.
- Harvard University -- Faculty spouses.
- Harvard University -- Laboratories.
- Harvard University -- Physics.
- Harvard University -- Social networks.
- Harvard University -- Women.
- Harvard University. Division of Engineering and Applied Physics.
- Hunt, Frederick V.
- Married women--United States
- Scientists -- Social networks -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge.
- Women employees--United States
- Brooks, Helen L. Helen L. Brooks collection relating to the Harvard University Underwater Sound Laboratory and the Harvard University Division of Engineering and Applied Physics Wives Committee, 1941-1993: an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- April 6, 2018
- Description rules
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA