Jeffrey Robert Chapman personal archive
Extent1.81 cubic feet (2 flat boxes, 1 portfolio folder)
- Accession number: 2018.278; 2017 November 7.
- Chapman, Jeffrey R.
- Clothing and dress--Massachusetts
- College students--Massachusetts--Cambridge.
- Harvard College (1780- ). Class of 1986.
- Harvard University -- Student Life.
- Harvard University -- Students
- Harvard University -- Alumni and alumnae
- Harvard objects
- Jackets (garments)
- Pencil drawing
- Watercolors (paintings)
- Chapman, Jeffrey R. Jeffrey Robert Chapman personal archive, 1985-1986: an inventory
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA