Harvard University News Office photographs: faculty and staff portraits
- 1909-1972 (inclusive), 1942-1968 (bulk)
- Majority of material found within 1942-1968
- Harvard University. News Office (Organization)
Extent5.5 cubic feet (9 boxes and 1 folder)
Titles were devised by the archivist unless otherwise noted.
- Harvard University. News Office. Harvard University News Office photographs: faculty and staff portraits, 1909-1972 (inclusive), 1942-1968 (bulk) : an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA