Harvard College Library bills and list of books purchased, 1877-1971
- Harvard College Library (Organization)
Extent20.6 cubic feet (56 document boxes, 2 flat boxes)
- Bills and lists of books purchased, 1803-1878 (UAIII 22.214.171.124)
- Harvard College Library.
- Academic libraries--Acquisitions.
- Academic libraries--Administration.
- Academic libraries--Collection development.
- Academic libraries--Massachusetts--Cambridge.
- Harvard University--Libraries.
- Universities and colleges--Libraries.
- Cambridge (Mass.)
Formats and genres
- Administrative records.
This finding aid was created by Leah Edelman in June 2016.
Preservation and description of the Harvard College Library bills and list of books purchased was supported by the Harvard Library's Hidden Collections initiative.
- Harvard College Library. Harvard College Library bills and list of books purchased, 1877-1971: an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA