Records of the Harvard exhibit at the St. Louis Exposition
- Harvard University. Corporation (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Extent.35 cubic feet (1 document box, 1 volume, 13 photographs)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Flint, Weston B.,
Harvard at the World's Fair,The Harvard Illustrated Magazine, 1904 October, 1-7.
- Waldo, Frank,
Harvard at St. Louis: A Literary Exhibit in Three Sections,Boston Evening Transcript, 29 April 1904.
- Lane, William Coolidge, 1859-1931.
- Harvard University. Corporation.
- Harvard University -- Statistics.
- Harvard University -- Photographs.
- Harvard University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- Harvard University -- History -- 20th century.
- Harvard University -- Buildings.
- Harvard University -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibitions -- Missouri -- Saint Louis.
- Louisiana Purchase Exposition (1904 : Saint Louis, Mo.)
Formats and genres
- Placards (information artifacts)
- Charts (graphic documents)
- Volumes (documents by form)
- Black-and-white photographs.
- Harvard University. Corporation. Records of the Harvard exhibit at the St. Louis Exposition, 1904 : an inventory
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA