Harvard University Archives Photograph Collection: Subjects
- circa 1850-2004
Conditions on Use and Access
30 cubic feet (30 boxes, 21 drawers)
Understanding the List
Creation of the Photographic Subject File
Photographs received after the year 2000 without context continue to be added to the HUPSF categories; however, photographs that are acquired in a context, either filed within textual collections or as part of primarily photographic collections, remain within their original collection or record group.
- Harvard University -- Photographs.
- Harvard University -- Pictorial works.
- Harvard University -- Faculty -- Photographs.
- Harvard University -- Students -- Photographs.
- Harvard University -- Employees -- Photographs
- Harvard University -- Presidents -- Photographs
- Harvard University -- Buildings -- Photographs
- Harvard University -- Sports -- Photographs
- Harvard University -- Students -- Societies, etc. -- Photographs
- Cambridge (Mass.) -- Pictorial works.
- Cambridge (Mass.) -- Photographs
- Harvard Yard (Cambridge, Mass.) -- Photographs
- Aerial photographs
- Harvard University Archives Photograph Collection: Subjects: an inventory
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA