Records of the Harvard Bicentenary Celebration
- 1836, 1842, 1935
- Harvard University. Corporation (Organization)
Extent1.09 cubic feet (3 pamphlet binders, 1 portfolio folder, 1 flat box, 1 document box)
The acquisitions are as follows:
- 1842 October 18, Robert Charles Winthrop
- 1878 February 19, Harvard Corporation
- 1936 August, Clipping file
- "Celebration at Cambridge." Norfolk Advertiser, September 10, 1836, volume VI, issue 32, p. 2.
- "Harvard Celebration." Salem Gazette, September 9, 1836, volume XIV, issue 73, p. 3.
- Morison, Samuel Eliot. Three Centuries of Harvard 1636-1936. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press, 1936.
- Quincy, Josiah. The History of Harvard University. Cambridge, Massachusetts: John Owen, 1840.
- Admission tickets.
- Architectual drawings.
- Autographs -- Collections.
- Greene, Jerome Davis, 1874-1959.
- Harvard University
- Harvard University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- Harvard University -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Harvard University -- Buildings.
- Harvard University -- Centennial celebration, etc.
- Harvard University -- History -- 19th century.
- Harvard University. Corporation
- Holworthy Hall (Cambridge, Mass)
- Letters (correspondence)
- Printing plates.
- Quincy, Josiah, 1772-1864
- Winthrop, Robert C. (Robert Charles), 1809-1894.
- Harvard University. Corporation. Records of the Harvard Bicentenary Celebration, 1836, 1842, 1935 : an inventory
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA