Erich Segal collection compiled by the Ackerman family
- Ackerman family (Person)
Extent0.97 cubic feet (3 document boxes, 1 flat box)
Biographical note for Erich Segal
- Correspondence, 1952-1999
- Collected correspondence and clippings, 1960-1968 and undated
- News clippings and magazine articles, 1958-1998 and undated
- News clippings and magazine articles, 1961-1998 and undated
- Collected clippings, 1958-1973 and undated
- Photographs and slides, 1952-1998 and undated
- Publications and articles, 1961-1979
All folder titles were devised by the archivist, except when noted.
The archivist photocopied news clippings onto acid-free paper; annotated clippings were placed in mylar and kept with the photocopy.
This finding aid was created by Juliana Kuipers in March 2014.
- Ackerman family. Erich Segal collection compiled by the Ackerman family, 1952-2008 : an inventory
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA