Records of the Radio Research Laboratory, 1942-1946
Access to Collection
51.5 cubic feet (150 boxes and 2 volumes)
History of the Radio Research Laboratory
- Administrative Records
- Research Records
- Harvard University. Radio Research Laboratory -- Administration.
- Microwaves -- Research.
- Radar -- Research -- 20th century.
- Science and state -- United States -- 20th century.
- Technical reports.
- Terman, Frederick Emmons, 1900-1982.
- United States. Office of Scientific Research and Development.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Research grants.
- United States. Radio Research Laboratory, Harvard University. Records of the Radio Research Laboratory : an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- Published in 2000
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English .
- This finding aid has been encoded by the Center for History of Physics, American Institute of Physics as part of a collaborative project supported by a grant from the National Endowment of the Humanities, an independent federal agency. Collaboration members in 1999 consisted of: American Institute of Physics, California Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northwestern University, Rice University, University of Alaska, University of Illinois, and University of Texas.
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA