Records of the Board of Overseers: reports from academic departments
- Harvard University. Board of Overseers (Organization)
Extent2 cubic feet (10 volumes, 2 folders, 1 box)
Organization of the reports
Accural of loose reports
- Harvard University. Board of Overseers.
- Harvard College (1636-1780) -- Administration.
- Harvard University -- Administration.
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation.
- Harvard University. Board of Overseers. Records of the Board of Overseers: reports from academic departments, 1859-1902: an inventory
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA