Records of conferences held by the Luxembourg-Harvard Association, 1987-1988.
- Luxembourg-Harvard Association. (Organization)
Conditions on Use and Access
Extent1.6 cubic feet (5 boxes)
History of the Luxembourg-Harvard Association
Series in the Collection
- Records Relating to The Marshall Plan and the Building of an Atlantic Community, 1987. (1 cubic foot in 3 containers.)
- Records Relating to The Western Community and the Gorbachev Challenge, 1988. (0.5 cubic feet in 2 containers.)
- Accession number: 11895, Ellen Hatfield Towne, 1990 January 29
- Accession number: 14053, Dean of Students, 1999 September 23
Originally, a part of these records had been mis-classified in the Harvard University Archives with the Records of the Dean of Students in UAIII 5.95.7. In 1999, processing staff in the Harvard University Archives recognized that the Records of the Luxembourg-Harvard Association are the records of an independent organization. Staff eradicated the old classification number and replaced it with HUD 3537.
- Luxembourg-Harvard Association. Records of conferences held by the Luxembourg-Harvard Association : an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA