- Perkins, Elliott, 1901-1985. (Person)
Conditions on Use and Access
These papers are stored in an off-site facility. Researchers are advised to contact Reference Staff of the Harvard University Archives for more information concerning retrieval of material.
Extent4 cubic feet (12 boxes)
Series in the Collection
- General correspondence, 1934-1985
- Lowell House, 1940-1960
- Students, 1947-1982
- Mementos and Personal Papers, 1940-1985
- 8893; received 1980 May 29 from Elliott Perkins
- 11387; received 1988 April 29 from Elliott Perkins
- 14463; received 2001 December 10 from Lowell House
- 14561; received 2002 May 17 from James H. Perkins, Jr.
- Perkins, Elliott, 1901-1985. Papers of Elliott Perkins : an inventory
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA