Harvard University News Office photographs: Gazette photographs,
- Harvard University. News Office (Organization)
Extent6 cubic feet (18 document boxes)
Includes portraits of University employees, faculty, students and alumni, photographs of the University campus and events such as athletics, student activities, lecture series, exhibitions, concerts, commencements, and alumni reunions.
The Harvard University Gazette is a weekly newspaper published by Harvard University.
- Accession 11492, received1988 August 3: photos for issues 1979 through May, 1986
- Accession 11856, received 1989 October 27: photos for issues from March 7, 1986 to Dec. 19, 1986
Content enclosed in brackets was supplied by the archivist.
- Harvard University. News Office. Harvard University News Office photographs: Gazette photographs, 1979-1986: an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA