Theodore Roosevelt addresses and articles (bound),
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
1 collection (4 linear feet (38 volumes))
Biographical / Historical
- I. fMS Am 1454.1-1454.15: Addresses and articles
- II. fMS Am 1454.16: Correspondence of Theodore Roosevelt and Newton Diehl Baker
- III. fMS Am 1454.17: The children of the crucible
- IV. MS Am 1454.18-1454.24, 1454.27-1454.28, 1454.30, 1454.42-1454.44, 1454.53-1454.54, 1454.58: Additional addresses and articles
Immediate Source of Acquisition
43M-869 - 43M-890. Presented by the Theodore Roosevelt Association; received: 1943.
48M-153. Deposited by the Theodore Roosevelt Association; received: 1949.
48M-189 - 48M-190. Deposited by the Theodore Roosevelt Collection, Widener Library; received: 1949.
89M-10. Presented by The Carl and Lily Pforzheimer Foundation, Inc.; received: 1989.
89M-12. Purchased with the Theodore Roosevelt Collection Fund; received: 1989.
No accession number. MS Am 1454.20-1454.24, presented by the Theodore Roosevelt Association; received: 1943.
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919. Theodore Roosevelt addresses and articles (bound), 1899-1921: Guide.
- Theodore Roosevelt Collection, Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Digital content funded by the Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA