Theodore Roosevelt correspondence and compositions collected by The Carl H. Pforzheimer Library,
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
1 collection (2.5 linear feet (3 boxes, 10 volumes))
Biographical / Historical
- I. bMS Am 1454.50: Correspondence
- II. bMS Am 1454.50: Compositions
- ___A. Tributes to Theodore Roosevelt by various authors
- ___B. Compositions by Theodore Roosevelt
- III. fMS Am 1454.51: Compositions by Theodore Roosevelt
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919. Theodore Roosevelt correspondence and compositions collected by The Carl H. Pforzheimer Library, 1878-1923: Guide.
- Theodore Roosevelt Collection, Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Digital content funded by the Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA