Sanders family correspondence concerning William H. Sanders,
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
0.5 linear feet (1 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letters addressed to Charles Sanders
- II. Letters addressed to Helen A. Sanders
- III. Other letters
- IV. Miscellaneous
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Sanders family. Sanders family correspondence concerning William H. Sanders, 1898-1899: Guide.
- Theodore Roosevelt Collection, Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Digital content funded by the Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA