Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Extent7.08 linear feet (15 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letters to Anna (Roosevelt) Cowles
- II. Other letters
- III. Manuscripts
- IV. Additions to collections
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Cowles, Anna Roosevelt, 1855-1931. Anna Roosevelt Cowles papers, 1846-1942: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Digital content funded by the Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA