Theodore Roosevelt correspondence and compositions,
- 1718-1946 (inclusive),
- Majority of material found within 1873-1919
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
3 linear feet (6 boxes)
Provenance correspondence and some printed enclosures are not listed in this finding aid.
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letters from Roosevelt to various persons
- II. Letters from various persons to Roosevelt
- III. Letters to and from various persons about Roosevelt
- IV. Ancestral manuscripts
- V. Theodore Roosevelt manuscripts
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919. Theodore Roosevelt correspondence and compositions, 1718-1946: Guide.
- Theodore Roosevelt Collection, Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Digital content funded by the Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA