- 1753-1838 and undated.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
1 collection (.25 linear feet (1 box))
Biographical / Historical
- I. Group I papers, 1753-1790 and undated
- II. Group II papers, 1817-1838 and undated
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Group I: Gift of George Andrews Moriarty, Jr., Harvard AB 1905; received: date unknown.
- Group II: Gift of Mrs. Edward W. Grew; received: 1941 February 5.
NOTE: Green and Greene family names are standardized as Green family by Library of Congress, which is the standard we use for official titles.
- Green family. Green family letters and other papers, 1753-1838: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA