- 1976-2011 and undated
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Partially restricted: Special equipment and surrogate required for audiocassettes; consult Houghton staff.
Extent4 linear feet (6 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Phone-A-Poem correspondence
- II. Phone-A-Poem records
- III. Phone-A-Poem printed materials
- IV. Peter Payack personal papers
- V. Phone-A-Poem audiocassette tapes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Phone-A-Poem. Phone-A-Poem collection, 1976-2011: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA