Edward Lear drawings for More Nonsense and other drawings
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
.2 linear feet (1 volume)
Volume (21 x 30 cm.) bound in red morocco by Sangorski & Sutcliffe. In a tray case (22 cm.).
Biographical / Historical
- I. Eighty-two original drawings for "More Nonsense"
- II. Ten unpublished "Nonsense" drawings
- III. Part of a "Nonsense" alphabet.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Lear, Edward, 1812-1888. Edward Lear drawings for More Nonsense and other drawings, 1870: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA