Photographs featuring 19th-century theatrical groups, companies, productions, and related personalities
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is not housed at the Houghton Library but is shelved offsite at the Harvard Depository. Retrieval requires advance notice. Readers should check with Houghton Public Services staff to determine what material is offsite and retrieval policies and times.
Extent.75 linear feet (2 boxes)
- I. Theatrical companies and groups
- II. Theatrical personalities and celebrities
- III. Theatrical productions
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Forms part of the Fredric Woodbridge Wilson Collection of Theater, Dance and Music (Harvard Theatre Collection).
- Photographs featuring 19th-century theatrical groups, companies, productions, and related personalities, 1870-1893: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA