Charles Geoffroy-Dechaume correspondence
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is not housed at the Houghton Library but is shelved offsite at the Harvard Depository. Retrieval requires advance notice. Readers should check with Houghton Public Services staff to determine what material is offsite and retrieval policies and times.
Extent1 linear feet (2 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
Source: Bernard Quaritch, Ltd. collection description.
- I. Letters to Charles Geoffroy-Dechaume.
- II. Letters from Charles Geoffroy-Dechaume.
- III. Letters to Geneviève Geoffroy-Dechaume.
- IV. Letters from Geneviève Geoffroy-Dechaume.
- V. Correspondence of the Geoffroy-Dechaume children.
- VI. Letters of others.
- VII. Other materials.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Geoffroy-Dechaume, Charles. Charles Geoffroy-Dechaume correspondence, 1907-1960: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA