Black Panther printed ephemera
- circa 1966-2006
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Extent1 linear foot (4 boxes, 1 drawer)
Biographical / Historical
The Panther 21 were the leadership of the eastern region of the Black Panther Party who were arrested April 2, 1969 and charged with conspiracy to blow up various public sites in New York (N.Y.); all were acquitted in 1971.
- I. Material by and about specific individuals
- II. Material by and about specific groups
- III. Material listed by title
- IV. Additions to collection
Immediate Source of Acquisition
2018M-102. Transfer from Widener Library, 2018.
Existence and Location of Copies
- Black Panther printed ephemera, circa 1966-2006 (AC95.B5665.969c): Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- 2019 January 18
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA