Nikolai Sergeev dance notations and music scores for ballets
- Majority of material found within 1902-1931
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Extent20 linear feet (33 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Dance notations and music scores
- II. Materials related to ballets
- III. Additional material
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Formerly owned by Mona Inglesby, 9 Thurloe Close, London, S.W.7.
Existence and Location of Copies
The collection was originally catalogued by Suzanne Nicole Howard Currier Park in July of 1970. The material is kept in the order of the original cataloging.
- Sergeev, Nikolai, 1876-1951. Nikolai Sergeev dance notations and music scores for ballets, 1888-1944: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA