Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Dana papers on Henri Barbusse and Sacco-Vanzetti
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is not housed at the Houghton Library but is shelved offsite at the Harvard Depository. Retrieval requires advance notice. Readers should check with Houghton Public Services staff to determine what material is offsite and retrieval policies and times.
.5 linear feet (2 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Correspondence
- II. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Dana compositions
- III. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Dana translations of Henri Barbusse
- IV. Clippings
- V. Drawings and photographs
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Dana, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, 1881-1950. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Dana papers on Henri Barbusse and Sacco-Vanzetti, 1913-1949: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA