Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
4.66 linear feet (25 volumes)
This material is all bound into volumes, and there is no complete descriptive finding aid for these volumes. Below are incomplete indexes to some of the volumes.
Biographical / Historical
- I. MS Am 980: Flotsam and jetsam
- II. MS Am 981: Letters from Europe, 1836-1837.
- III. MS Am 982: Tour in Europe, 1836-1837
- IV. MS Am 983: Tour in Europe, 1867
- V. MS Am 984: Tours in Europe, 1870-1875
- VI. MS Am 985: Minutes
- VII. MS Am 986: Residence in London
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Hoppin, William J. (William Jones), 1813-1895. William Jones Hoppin papers, 1833-1890: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA