Arthur Stanley Pease correspondence and compositions
- Pease, Arthur Stanley, 1881-1964 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
16 linear feet (32 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letters to Arthur Stanley Pease
- II. Letters from Arthur Stanley Pease.
- III. Other letters
- IV. Compositions
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Pease, Arthur Stanley, 1881-1964. Arthur Stanley Pease correspondence and compositions, 1870-1963: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA