R. P. Blackmur correspondence concerning Henry Adams
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Letters in MS Am 1750.2 may not be published without the permission of Ms. Ward Thoron.
.5 linear feet (1 box)
Biographical / Historical
- I. MS Am 1750: Correspondence concerning Henry Adams
- II. MS Am 1750.1: Papers concerning Henry Adams
- III. MS Am 1750.2: Correspondence by and concerning Henry Adams
Immediate Source of Acquisition
64M-221. Gift in memory of Richard Blackmur and of his deep interest in Henry Adams of Mrs. Ward Thoron, 191 Commonwealth Avenue Boston, Massachusetts; received: 1965 May 26.
65M-194. Gift in memory of Henry Adams of Mrs. Ward Thoron , 191 Commonwealth Avenue Boston, Massachusetts; received: 1966 June.
- Blackmur, R. P. (Richard P.), 1904-1965. R. P. Blackmur correspondence concerning Henry Adams, 1838-1951: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA