- circa 1876-1912
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
4 linear feet (6 boxes, 4 volumes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. bMS Am 1271: Graduate and undergraduate notes
- II. MS Am 1271.1: Lanza's Strength of materials
- III. MS Am 1271.2: Lanza's Third year mechanics
- IV. MS Am 1271.3: Mechanical Engineering notes
- V. MS Am 1271.4: MIT thesis
- VI. bMS Am 1271.5: Miscellaneous papers
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift in Memory of Prof. and Mrs. A. Lawrence Rotch; received: 1942.
- Rotch, Abbott Lawrence, 1861-1912. Abbott Lawrence Rotch papers: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA