Emily Dickinson poems and letters to Maria Whitney
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Extent.1 linear feet (1 volume)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Poems
- II. Letters
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Copies
- J = Johnson, Thomas, ed.. The poems of Emily Dickinson : including variant readings critically compared with all known manuscripts. Cambridge, Mass. : Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1955.
- JL = Johnson, Thomas, ed. The letters of Emily Dickinson. Cambridge, Mass. : Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1958. This collection includes Johnson's "HCL G" letters.
- Fr = Franklin, Ralph, ed. The poems of Emily Dickinson, variorum edition. Cambridge, Mass. : Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1998.
- Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886. Emily Dickinson poems, and letters to Maria Whitney, 1878-1884: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA