Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on physical access to the other materials in this collection.
3.5 linear feet (5 boxes and 12 volumes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Correspondence
- II. Compositions by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- A. Notes on Harvard and Oxford courses
- B. Papers for courses in philosophy
- C. Other compositions
- III. Compositions by others
- IV. Guides to the Thomas Stearns Eliot collection
- V. Miscellaneous material
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965. T. S. Eliot additional papers, 1903-1963: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA