Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
2 linear feet (4 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Correspondence and compositions
- II. Business papers
- A. Statement of account for "Poems"
- B. Receipts for books, magazines, and subscriptions
- C. Real estate receipts [recataloged to bMS Am 1239]
- D. Financial statements
- E. Personal receipts
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- bMS Am 1191: items (229), (239), (244), and (285)
- bMS Am 1239 (1-7): *43M-864, items (8), (9)
- bMS Am 1239.1: items (227-228), (230-238), (240-243), (245-284), and (286-301)
- Lowell, James Russell, 1819-1891. James Russell Lowell additional papers, 1802-1898: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA