Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
1.25 linear feet (3 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- bMS Am 1777: Papers
- bMS Am 1777.1: Additional papers, 1967
- bMS Am 1777.2: Additional papers, 1968
- bMS Am 1777.3: Additional papers, 1983
- bMS Am 1777.4: Additional papers, 1988
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Freeman, Arthur, 1938-. Arthur Freeman poems: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA