Cartland family papers
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Extent8 linear feet (22 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letters to Moses Austin Cartland
- II. Letters to Joseph Cartland
- III. Letters to Gertrude E. Whittier Cartland
- IV. Other letters relating to the Cartland family
- V. Manuscripts and printed material
Immediate Source of Acquisition
2019M-113. Purchased with funds from the Thomas W. Streeter fund, 2019.
- Cartland family. Cartland family papers, 1823-1913 (MS Am 1752): Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA